Short courses: Registration
- Registration costs
The indicated prices correspond to training for 1 person There are several fee categories:
- Students and staff from KU Leuven and Association KU Leuven
- PhD students from other universities: € 80/ full day
- non-profit sector, social sector: €125 / full day
- private sector: € 300 / full day
- When you register for several courses, you can get a discount of 10% if the total number of training days equals or exceeds 5 full days per person and a discount of 20% is attributed if you follow courses for at least 10 full days.
- Registration form
- Students and staff KU Leuven: Through ICTS, section courses "Statistiek in samenwerking met LStat" .
- Other participants: Download the registration form here: (287 KB) and send/mail the filled form to LStat.
- Confirmation You will receive a confirmation upon receipt of your application form. This confirmation gives information on how to make the payment and on the course venue. Please contact us in case you do not receive a confirmation letter.
- If you are unable to attend a course for which you have registered, you can let a colleague replace you.
- Full cancellation for a specific course always has to be done in writing. Administrative costs for cancellation are set at 20 euro when the cancellation is carried out more than 2 weeks before the course takes place. After that, the full course fee will be charged.
For other questions on subscription and extra information contact:
- Tel: +32 (0)16 322214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org