Master of Science in Statistics
Our Master of Science in Statistics programme is an international study programme. It offers an education in statistics at high scientific level, in a range of options leading to challenging job-fields and supported by our research activities.
Consulting and training
- Statistical support for researchers in the university and in external labs
- Execution of projects for government and industry, in service or in partnership
- Short courses, and in-house courses on demand.
LStat hosts international experts and is a stimulating environment for multidisciplinary statistical research. More information on our current focus research lines.
LStat is a privileged meeting space for statistics researchers from a range of domains:
- Social, Behavioural and Educational Statistics
- Business and Industrial Statistics
- Statistical Methodology
Flanders Training Network for Methodology and Statistics (FLAMES) is an inter-university training network rooted in the five Flemish universities.
This network aims to support doctoral students and young empirical researchers in their pursuit of best-in-class training in methodology and statistics.